NHL 2012-2013

还有戏。。。。有新消息吗?
 
还有戏。。。。有新消息吗?

NHL Gary Battman这边的新建议: 50%-50% revenue share, regular season starts from Nov. 2nd.

NHLPA 正在研究新建议。NHL让步很大,现在球已经踢到NHLPA这边,NHLPA晚上5点有新闻发布会。
 
NHL Gary Battman这边的新建议: 50%-50% revenue share, regular season starts from Nov. 2nd.



NHLPA 正在研究新建议。NHL让步很大,现在球已经踢到NHLPA这边,NHLPA晚上5点有新闻发布会。





NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr said the offer - which is at least six years in length - is an "excellent start" and he would go over it with his membership in a 5pm et conference call.



look promising... :cool:
 
Deal将是肯定的。球迷们准备看球吧。:)
 
完了,下班回家又要堵车了。大冬天的。。。。
 
The NHL put a new offer on the bargaining table for the NHL Players' Association on Tuesday morning, which includes a 50/50 split of hockey-related revenue across the board and contingent on an 82-game season beginning Nov. 2.

"We hope we've given our best shot," NHL commissioner Gary Bettman told reporters on Tuesday afternoon.

Bettman added that the offer calls for no salary rollback and the revised schedule - if implemented - would see one week of training camp and every team playing an extra regular season game every five weeks.

NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr said the offer - which is at least six years in length - is an "excellent start" and he would go over it with his membership in a 5pm et conference call. "Our hope after we review this is that there will be a feeling on the players' side that this will be a proposal from which we can negotiate and try and reach a conclusion," Fehr said.

When asked if the new proposal was an improvement over previous offers tabled by the NHL, Fehr added: "In some respects I think it is in other respects I'm not sure. We have to look at it."

Negotiations resumed Tuesday in Toronto in the NHL's labour dispute with the NHL Players Association - the first in five days following two days of meetings in New York last week. Key negotiators Bettman, Bill Daly and Donald and Steve Fehr were in attendance as both sides looked to start bridging the gap on core economic issues.

Both sides have communicated regularly since the lockout began on Sept. 15, but with little to no progress so far as the meetings have focused on non-core economic discussions.

Neither side had formally tabled an offer since Sept. 12.
 
50-50 对球员来讲不是好的Deal, 上个6年的Deal 是球员57% !!!
这个Season, NHL 要求51-49, 球员们拒绝了
现在给出50-50


我看是公平的,球员57% 过去OK, 去年Hockey Related Revenue 比2004-2005 订合同时增加很多了, 现在的50% 不比以前的57% 少拿钱
老板们收入增加,Cost也会增加,广告啦,租金啦。。。
球员们的收入增加就是个人支出增加吧

我认为球员们会接受这个Offer, 否则就太Crazy了
普通球员,年轻球员早就想签合同了,就是拿大工资单的大牌球员不同意,7%对他们影响大
 
太复杂了,没工夫整明白。大家总结下,是说还有可能有比赛要等谈的结果,还是肯定就会有比赛看了?
前阵子孩子跟我说是今季没比赛看了。
 
哎,偶只能说,看看球员们的工资。。。。。。还罢工。。。。真无语了

对的起球迷吗。。。。。
 
太复杂了,没工夫整明白。大家总结下,是说还有可能有比赛要等谈的结果,还是肯定就会有比赛看了?

前阵子孩子跟我说是今季没比赛看了。

球员协会NHLPA肯定会接受这个Deal

不签,球员们一分钱也拿不到
 
哎,偶只能说,看看球员们的工资。。。。。。还罢工。。。。真无语了



对的起球迷吗。。。。。

是呀,这帮球员,太Crazy了

在北美NHL,球迷们给他们那么多钱

咱们帅哥Spezza这个Season合同是7。5M,现在没球打,去欧洲打球,一个月就5万,一个Season才30万吧,怎么比?



Spezza是超级球星, 一般球星在欧洲还拿不到这个钱



埃,有工会的现在都是WBD:blowzy:
 
9月份的时候我预测NHL会在11月开始,如果真成了我就业余时间开始半仙算命。;)











主要是比较了解犹太人的谈判性格。
 
后退
顶部