没有一所华盛顿DC的游行乐队愿意参加川普的就职典礼游行表演

老闹子

知名会员
VIP
注册
2009-03-07
消息
4,178
荣誉分数
853
声望点数
123
No D.C. marching bands have signed up to participate at Trump inaugural parade


Members of the Ballou Senior High School marching band perform during the 21st Annual Fannie Mae Help the Homeless Walkathon on the Mall. (Rod Lamkey Jr./The Washington Times) ** FILE
- The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 14, 2016
ANALYSIS/OPINION:

D.C. marching bands are refusing to participate in President-elect Donald Trump’s inaugural parade.

However, last month, students in D.C. area schools were all to eager to participate in protests of Mr. Trump’s election. They skipped classes and marched to Mr. Trump’s Washington hotel and then to the Capitol, chanting slogans including, “Love trumps hate,” “Black lives matter” and “Build bridges, not walls.”

“At least one D.C. public school marching band has participated in the past five inaugural parades, but none have applied for consideration this year,” NBC4, a local television station reported.

When asked why, the schools were mostly silent — or gave bologna excuses.

Ballou High School’s Majestic Marching Knights “decided to take a break in January” the school’s principal told NBC4. They performed Destiny’s Child’s “Lose My Breath” at former President George W. Bush’s second inaugural parade in 2005, and stepped along Pennsylvania Avenue as they played James Brown’s “I Got You (I Feel Good)” at President Obama’s second inaugural parade eight years later, the station said.

Eastern High School officials declined to comment on why the school chose to sit out Mr. Trump’s parade.
 
可以花大钱请几个乐队。
 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marching-bands-ditch-inauguration_us_58519dd1e4b0e411bfd51139

Officials organizing inauguration festivities extended the deadline for bands to apply to participate, but it didn’t make any difference with the D.C.-area performers.

In addition to the marching bands in Washington that didn’t apply, no bands from Prince George’s County in Maryland or Arlington County in Virginia put their names in for a chance to perform. A spokesman for Fairfax County public schools was also not aware of any bands that applied, according to WRC-TV.

So far, the only musician confirmed for Trump’s inauguration is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old classical singer who was the runner-up on “America’s Got Talent” in 2010.

The Huffington Post
 
会有的。
 
现在成立乐队还来得及吗?
 
有钱能使鬼推磨,组建一个
 
有钱能使鬼推磨,组建一个

以赞助的名义,每个乐队给50万美元。不信没乐队抢。
 
有钱能使鬼推磨,组建一个


就在这里拉队伍。
现在有你和我了,还有谁要加入?

另外给川普发个邮件,要他把钱打过来。
 
只要肯给钱,不打白条赖账的话, 中国都可以给他派几支游行乐队过去的。
 
只要肯给钱,不打白条赖账的话, 中国都可以给他派几支游行乐队过去的。

Chinese Americans
upload_2016-12-15_11-38-56.png
Trump. 美籍华人来几个舞狮队啊。
 
Chinese Americans 浏览附件650950 Trump. 美籍华人来几个舞狮队啊。
一样, 其他条件先别急着提, 别说舞狮子, 舞啥都给舞。
但是,第一, 价格要谈拢, 第二, 不能打白条欠账。
答应了这两点, 再来谈人种问题,再来谈舞什么的问题。
 
后退
顶部