本帖由 一个火枪手 于 2017-09-13 发布。版面名称：渥太华华人论坛
Java Developer - Hotel Management
• 5 years of academic experience provided excellent platform for developing my programming,
technical and analytical skills.
• 1 year of industry experience also played important role for developing some of the major
skills in business planning, requirement gathering, trouble shooting and system analysis.
September 2015 to Present
System(J2EE, EJB, Swing, JSF, RESTful web services) -
Technology Used:- Role: Java Developer
• It is an enterprise application that helps make day-to-day operations systematic so that it is easy for the clients as well as the employers to keep track of their transactions.
• It Includes all the CRUD operations required along with generating reports
Online mobile ecommerce(Java, JSF, paypal) -
Framework: JSF(Java Servlet Faces)
• This software helps customer to find different mobiles, their features, and new updates easily.
It is designed such a way that one can view all the updates of the mobile from any place
through online. The software will help in easy maintaining and updating products in the
website for the administrator. Also quick and easy comparison of different products for the customers. The objective of this project is to develop a general purpose e-commerce store where recommendation of product (such as books, CDs, computers, mobile phones, electronic
items, and home appliances) is done to the customer and product can be bought from the
comfort of home through the Internet.
Arm And Secure(PHP, Laravel, stripe) - Technology Used:-
Role: PHP Developer
• Our website is based on creating recurring invoices keeps track of appointments, schedule work
orders, write proposals, and accept payments and more.Our website allows customers to manage their
account.They can also pay their open invoices, sign up for auto-pay using a Credit Card or e-Check,
request a service call and approve proposals.The website can also provide invoices to the customer through email. The customers can also pay their invoices online.We are also planning to implement
credit card and e-check processing
Tech solution Examination System(C#, Microsoft SQL Management studio) -
Platform: Visual Studio 2015
An examination system where student can register and take up quizzes, test and also view their
progress. Also the instructor can sign in and add a student, add quizzes, delete and keep track of student progress
The Humber Droid (Android) - Language: Android
Platform: Android Management Studio
The "Humber Droid" is the Android Mobile application Project for classes for coordinating and scheduling classes.
Student Grades Calculator (Android) - Language: Android
Platform: Android Management Studio
This is an android application where the student scores are calculated and the final result is displayed.
• Completed CSI workshops on 'Windows Phone 7 Application Development', Adobe
• Completed workshop on Akash Android Application Programming conducted by Indian Institute Of
Technology Bombay (IIT).
December 2016 to May 2017
Mississauga Software Developer December 2016 - May 2017
SaveMax Web API (ASP.net, Swagger, SQL server, Sendgrid) - Technology Used:-Language: ASP.NET
Role: ASP.net Developer
Web API for Save Max Real Estate Brokerage which is based on building various applications that
will help clients to buy and sell properties.
• User Tracking
• User Authentication and authorization
• Retrieving Property Details
• Neighborhood Demographics
• Send grid API Integration
B & B Alarms
November 2015 to June 2016
Used computer word processing, spreadsheet and database software to prepare reports,
memos and documents.
• Attended customer calls for inquiries and solved.
• Sort incoming mails, faxes and customer file maintenance.
• Code and file material according to the established procedures.
• Generated invoices of customer payments monthly and financial statements.
• Settled up customer concerns.
• Assist with financial reports and month end duties.
IGATE Global Solutions
October 2014 to October 2015
Software Developer Oct 2014 - Oct 2015
Completed a 3 months training in Mainframe and worked as a Software Engineer for iGATE Global
solutions for 9 months.
Role: MainFrame Developer
Online Banking System(MainFrame) - Online banking includes
• Loan Facility
• Funds transaction
• View Annually/Monthly statements.
• EMI Calculator
• Password Change
Blood Bank Management system (MainFrame) - BLOOD BANK is a software application to maintain day to day transactions in a blood bank. This software help to register all the users who are in requirement of blood, Blood collection details, blood issued details etc.
Location Aided Routing in MANET - The objective of this project is to implement Location Aided
Routing in MANET which is self-organizing and self configuring with no network infrastructure and all nodes moving not steady. In our project location information to improve performance of routing
protocols for ad hoc networks.
Humber Institute of Technology
September 2015 to Present
Bachelors of Engineering in Engineering
(IT) Mumbai University
June 2010 to June 2014
.NET (2 years), Android (2 years), C# (2 years), Java (2 years), SQL (2 years), PHP (3 years)
• C, C++ • ASP.NET • SQL
• JAVA • HTML • ANDROID
• C#.NET • CSS • ASP.NET
Experienced in Mobile/ web / java development ranging from UI development to backend CRUD operations with Databases.
Experienced in developing Java based middleware components to several web base applications ranging from Core Java to Advanced MVC framework
Worked with several J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JNDI and Java Beans
Experienced in working with MVC frameworks like Struts2, Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping tool
Experienced in working in SOA by developing web services using SOAP and Restful architecture
Consumed the Java based web services based on WSDL description for soap services and swagger-UI for rest based services.
Experienced in working with several software development methodologies ranging from waterfall model to Agile Scrum and Extreme programming
worked in XML and related technologies like DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers
Experience in creating, validating and parsing XML documents
Experience in implementing various design patterns such as Singleton, DTO and DAO
worked with several source control systems like GIT, Good knowledge on building applications using ANT & Maven, Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ
Worked on various Application and Web Servers like JBoss, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat, Experienced in Data Modeling using XML Schema and XML Data elements
Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at multiple levels of the organization
August 2016 to September 2016
Credit Approval & Relationship Management system has been introduced in Investors Group to serve as a key tool for managing the customer relationships, storage of customer data, preparation and processing of Credit Applications. Its Key Features are Credit Application Preparation, Electronic Approval Process
Ability to facilitate transfer of facilities/interest rates/security details and certain basic data to the underlying HUB System, Financial data input and analysis
Implemented business logic using Java beans, Servlets, Hibernate and stored procedures
Written SQL queries, stored procedure and PL/SQL and created hibernate classes to fire queries in the back-end application developed with strict adherence to J2EE (MVC)
Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate, used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes
Tested the developed products using Junit testing and contributed in developing, integrating and testing new modules in java applications
Involved in setting up the build, configuration and auto deploying using Maven build tool
Implemented different Reference data and Security policies
Built and maintained multiple websites with a team of developers
Used JIRA as project management tool and to track work items
Designed and developed servlets and beans using Eclipse for Java
Used Log4J for logging and analyzing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing
February 2016 to September 2016
Knowledge first financial
Worked on web application for project which maintains the companies' data assessable to all the employees, Advisors, call center agents, vendors, and borrowers.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, WebSphere 8.5, GIT, SQL Server, Eclipse, Log 4j, JUnit, HTML, Ajax, Rest Web services.
• Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture using Spring Framework.
• Used design patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO and DTO.
• Extensively used Hibernate as an ORM in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
• Implemented business layer using Spring IOC and transaction management using Spring AOP modules.
• Part of a response team that worked on support issues.
• Implemented the Custom classes and business model to retrieve the data from database for the account/ tracking number.
• Used Maven for continuous Integration of software development.
• The Restful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data using Ajax.
• Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
Alchemy Software Pvt. Ltd
July 2014 to August 2015
Revenue Management Suite an emerging enterprise application category that enables companies to align and improve the processes of pricing and quoting, contract development and management, trade settlements and channel incentives, in order to eliminate the revenue leakage and reduce the financial regulatory compliance risk that can cost companies millions per year. Revenue Management has become a core, strategic focus for companies from all industries that deal with competitive pricing, complex contracts, and multiple channels.
Used JDBC to interact with the database
Created an SQL Server database, which includes tables, views, triggers, constraints, stored procedures, functions, etc.
Developed Test Cases and performed Unit Testing
Developed Servlets and JSPs for managing user registration and authentication as well as limited set of transactions and other services
Used JDBC in various servlets to interact with the database
Managed build process using Ant.
Provided production support
Masters in Computer Application in Computer Application
Ludhiana College of Engineering and Technology
August 2011 to June 2014
• Languages: C/C++/Java/Servlets/JSP/JSF/Spring/Hibernate
• Web technologies and Services: XML/ XSL/ XHTML/SOAP/ Tomcat
• DB: MySQL/ Oracle/ SQL/ No SQL/ Amazon web services
• IDE: Net beans/ Eclipse
• Version Control: GitHub, SVN
• Frame works: Hibernate, Spring
• OS: Windows/ Linux
• MS Office
Java Web Developer
Java Web Developer
To acquire a position that will allow me to utilize all of my abilities and talents. I am looking to start a career filled with challenges and continuing mental and physical growth. I enjoy working in a team environment but have also proven my ability to work well in unsupervised situations.
Java Web Developer
Research In Motion
May 2012 to May 2014
* Working on a Development opportunity as a Java Web Developer.
* Learned and worked with many different technologies related to developing an enterprise web application (Restful Services, Ajax, FreeMarker, Java, SQL, and many others).
* Assisted in the development of the BlackBerry Agent Support Center (JAVA project).
* Assisted in the development of new features and maintenance of BlackBerry Beta Zone (PHP project)
* Experience with Agile methodology implemented using JIRA.
BPTS/BCTS Server Support Specialist
Research In Motion
November 2010 to May 2012
* Provide phone and email support for customer using BlackBerry Devices and BlackBerry Enterprise server software.
* Developed Customer Case Notes application to assist with support calls.
Technical Support Specialist IT/Multimedia
Wilfrid Laurier University
November 2009 to August 2010
- contract position
* Provide professional Customer/Technical support for all university staff, faculty and students.
* Responsible for all IT/Multimedia equipment including computers, printers, projectors and video conferencing.
November 2006 to July 2009
* Installation/Support of IP Camera systems in local Police Stations, Hospitals, Universities and mid-large size businesses.
* Top level technical phone support for all US based customers.
* New product/software testing/problem solving.
* Testing/repair of IP camera/Video Servers for RMA product.
* Internal network maintenance/updates as necessary.
Network Administrator/Technical Trainer
Working World Training Center
August 2002 to May 2003
* Acquired A+, Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Server Certifications
* Administered Company's WAN consisting of two LANs connecting Brantford and Hamilton offices via fiber connection.
* Successfully implemented Windows .Net Server upgrade
* Taught many different technical courses including A+, Network +, Complete MCSA and MCSE.
* Administered Certification Testing Center for MOS certifications
Canon Canada Inc
March 1997 to June 2001
* Responsible for training of new Canon Technical Support Representatives
* Continually provided update training whenever necessary (New OS, new products, etc ).
* Developed user-friendly driver CDs, using Visual Basics 6, to send to customers upon request.
* Built and administered an internal network of 8 or more computers with multi-boot capabilities for use as a trouble-shooting centre.
* Assisted other Canon departments, as a product specialist, whenever necessary (Training events, media issues, and Product and driver fixes)
* Handled irate and unmanageable customers to ensure problems and issues were dealt with in a professional manner
* Exceptional people skills, demonstrated in both a support and a leadership/trainer role.
* Multiple certifications acquired throughout my careen including both Windows 2000 Professional and Server, Milestone surveillance software and Lenel access control systems.
* Hands on computer experience in Hardware, software, networking and software development (local and web).
* Single and group training experience ranging from Canon hardware and software products to MCSE, MCSA, Network +, A+ and many other different application packages.
Also see HOW TO.