不错
知名会员
- 注册
- 2002-09-03
- 消息
- 1,908
- 荣誉分数
- 2
- 声望点数
- 148
目前爆炸的原因还不清楚。国际文传电讯援引警方消息称,这起爆炸最有可能是由一名自杀爆炸者制造的,但目前还无法确定袭击者的性别……
MOSCOW Feb. 6 ― An explosion ripped through a subway car in the Moscow metro during rush hour Friday morning, killing at least 30 people in what authorities were investigating as the latest in a series of terrorist attacks.
Officials differed over whether the blast had been caused by a suicide bomber. Deputy Moscow Mayor Valery Shantsev said that investigators had not found metal shrapnel, which usually fills suicide bombers' explosives. He said that the bomb had likely been in a suitcase or rucksack on the floor of the subway car, the ITAR-Tass news agency reported.

MOSCOW Feb. 6 ― An explosion ripped through a subway car in the Moscow metro during rush hour Friday morning, killing at least 30 people in what authorities were investigating as the latest in a series of terrorist attacks.
Officials differed over whether the blast had been caused by a suicide bomber. Deputy Moscow Mayor Valery Shantsev said that investigators had not found metal shrapnel, which usually fills suicide bombers' explosives. He said that the bomb had likely been in a suitcase or rucksack on the floor of the subway car, the ITAR-Tass news agency reported.