I have MAT1302 the copy. I paid for more than 20 for the copying and binding. Now only asking for $5. Please leave me your number in Qiaoqiaohua and I will call you back as soon as possible.
Sorry, sold already.
I think these books are ordered by the professors, because i checked the bookstore of OU on net, it tells me so.
as a new student, i don't know if professors' required books as same as the bookstore's or not?
Well so far as I know, you have to be careful enough to choose the books according to not only the course code but to the section number,because sometimes profs of a same course may use different textbooks. And some may even order books from other bookstore!(Benjamin bookstore on Osgoode St for instance). So do be careful. The safest way is to wait until the prof tells you what books and where to buy. Hope that helps.
1. Management Accounting, 4th Edition--$45
2. Linear Algebra, Study guide, 2nd edition -- $15
3. Management, Canadian Sixth Edition, $40
4. Fundamentals of Marketing, 8th edition, $35
5. Managerial Economics & Business Strategy, 3rd edition, $35
6. Canadian Organizational Behaviour, 4th edition, $40
7. FLS 1511AB, by Professor Larry Vandergrift, $5 including all notes, assignments, quizzes
8. Governance in Canada, version 6th, $5, including all notes, assignment, midterms
I don;t know if they gonna change editions this year or not, so I strongly suggest all of you to wait until school start before by 2nd hand books. If u are interested in any of the books, please send me QQH, thanks