Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Check out the holiday season schedule changes at the City plus OC Transpo holiday schedules and changes to winter service.
- The respite centre at Tom Brown Arena will be kept open through the holidays and on weekends in response to strong demand for services.
- The City of Ottawa is celebrating the reopening of Rideau Street and William Street with an Instagram contest. Check out the rules and join-in to win some great prizes while supporting local businesses!
- Watch the latest update from officials about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- The current situation regarding COVID-19 vaccination in Ottawa.
- VIDEO: COVID-19 Vaccine – What you need to know!
- VIDEO: Spaces. We can still support our local businesses safely!
In case you missed it
- The City’s COVID-modified Learn to Skate programs will take to the ice in January.
- In-person court services were suspended due to COVID-19, but the City is here to support you with online services.
- The 36th Annual OC Transpo/Loblaw Christmas Food Drive in on. Please consider making an in-person donation on Saturday, December 19 or make a virtual donation through the Ottawa Food Bank’s online donation page.
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section and the Employer Outreach Toolkit for information and resources on spreading the word to shop local.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1(TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.