本帖由 m234 于 2018-07-02 发布。版面名称：渥太华华人论坛
The mission to rescue 12 boys and football coach began at 10:00 on Sunday (03:00 GMT)
Ambulances were seen leaving the area at about 19:00 (12:00 GMT)
The boys have been trapped by monsoon floods in a cave in northern Thailand for two weeks
The operation is a race against time as more rain is predicted in the coming days
Two divers will be accompanying each boy, guided by a rope placed by rescuers
thanks. watching now...
8m ago 15:00
Four boys confirmed rescued with another operation planned in 10 hours
The boys travelled 1km underwater with the first coming out at 5:40pm local time.
The operation chief, Narongsak Osottanakorn, says four out of the 12 boys have so far been rescued and were taken straight to hospital
Rescue workers now need 10 hours to prepare for the next stage of this remarkable operation.
Facebook Twitter Google plus
16m ago 14:52
The press conference is underway.
A round of applause erupted after Chiang Rai governor Narongsak Osottanakorn said he had met the children.
He said their health is “perfect” and called today the “best situation”.
50 foreign divers and 40 Thai divers are currently involved in the rescue operation.
Speaking to reporters at a briefing near the cave on Sunday night, Chiang Rai provincial acting Gov. Narongsak Osatanakorn said the healthiest boys were taken out first, with the first two emerging at 5:40 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. local time, or 6:40 a.m. ET. Two others were brought out about two hours later.
Thai government releases details on rescue effort
The Thai government has released a graphic with details of the rescue effort, BBC News' Nick Beake reports. The graphic says that two divers are assigned to each boy and are being guided by rope.