华为再遭挫 丹麦电信选爱立信为5G供应商

bigpizza33

思考的快乐
注册
2011-10-20
消息
1,026
荣誉分数
176
声望点数
173
丹麦最大电信公司“丹麦电信”(TDC)周一(3月18日)晚宣布,出于安全考量,该公司已选择瑞典电信设备制造商爱立信替代现有的供应商华为,作为其在全国范围内推出5G移动网络的合作伙伴。

TDC发表声明宣布选爱立信

“The Local”新闻称,因为华为与中共政府的密切关系,美国和其它多个西方国家已经将华为排除在各自国家的5G网路开发上。

“TDC已选择爱立信建设并部署其5G网络,” TDC首席执行官艾莉森·科比(Allison Kirkby)在周一晚上发布的一份声明中说。

这份来自丹麦最大电信公司的声明没有提及华为的名字。但华为自2014年以来一直是TDC网络的设备供应商。

“在过去一年中,TDC已经与几家供应商就即将到来的5G推出进行了谈判,”声明说。

科比告诉丹麦媒体“DR Nyheder”说,有两个投标商,这是“一个艰难的谈判过程,我极其高兴地宣布,我们最终选择了爱立信作为我们新5G网络的一个合作伙伴。”

“我们一直在与安全服务部门进行持续的对话,因为我们正在运营(国家的)关键基础设施,” 科比说,“这不仅适用于这个过程,而是适用于我们所做的一切。”

TDC没有透露该公司与爱立信交易的价值,该交易将于4月1日开始,直到2023年底。

这家丹麦公司希望在明年年底之前为其客户提供5G。

TDC做出这一决定正值德国发起该国的5G网络建设的拍卖之际,美国驻德国大使理查德格雷内尔(Richard A. Grenell)3月8日在给德国经济部长的一封信中警告说,如果德国允许华为或其它中国公司参与当地5G网络建设,美国将无法维持两国目前分享情报和其它信息的水平。

丹麦政府警惕华为潜在的风险
2018年,丹麦网络安全中心宣布,了解华为存在的潜在问题。在议会的问答中,国防部长Claus Hjort Frederiksen说,很高兴国防情报局和网络安全中心非常了解华为等中国国有企业和中共政府之间存在的关系动态,对丹麦电信基础设施可能带来安全挑战。

丹麦交通部下属铁路丹麦(Banedanmark)公司1月18日取消了与华为在丹麦最大合作伙伴网络北欧(NetNordic)的合同,而这份涉及6年合作的合同于去年11月刚刚签订。

皮特•克鲁斯(Peter Kruse)是一家IT安全公司的专家。他说:“许多人已经开始意识到,他们正在与一家非常不透明的公司打交道,而且受中共政府的长臂控制。铁路丹麦显然评定,放华为进入其关键的基础设施实在太冒险了。这很有道理,因为一旦你把一家供应商牵扯进来,你就很难再把它推出去。只要看看丹麦电信(TDC)的麻烦就够了。”

华为在丹麦电信未来5G网络建设中扮演重要角色。5G是未来数据的血脉通道,专家们警告,如果这样的要道被中共控制,对丹麦社会来说会是致命的。

来自哥本哈根大学军事研究中心(Center for Militære Studier)的博士后雅各布森(André Ken Jakobsson)认为,丹麦应该非常严肃地对待此事。他于去年12月对丹麦电台(DR)表示:“担心的是中共可以获得非常关键和敏感的信息,它们能进入控制我们整个社会的系统。比如自驾车。所有的一切在未来都会连接到5G网上。我们担心
的是,提供这样设备的国家——中国(中共)控制着开关。”

美国多次指责中共利用华为为中共政权搜集外国数据服务。虽然华为一再表示否认,但近年来不少事件的曝光增加了外界对华为的质疑。法国报纸《世界报》(Le Monde)去年1月份发布的一项调查指出,位于埃塞俄比亚的非洲联盟(AU)总部的机密数据每晚都被发往上海,持续了五年之久。澳大利亚战略政策研究所(ASPI)去年7月13日发布的一份新报告披露,华为或与非洲联盟的重大数据泄漏事件有关。

华为曾与AU委员会于2012年1月4日签署一份合同,规定华为为AU总部大楼提供一些网络技术基础设施。

华为的桌面云端解决方案是AU的网络安全和数据保护工作的核心。华为是这样描述其提供更好的安全性:“所有数据集中存储在数据中心,并防止数据从PC泄漏,通过终端认证接入、加密传输等安全机制,全方位保障数据的安全。”

ASPI说,鉴于华为为AU,尤其是AU的数据中心,提供了设备和关键ICT服务,很难让人理解,华为是如何在持续五年的AU大量数据被盗窃中,一直对明显的数据盗窃行为全然不知。
 
北欧国家选择爱立信。。。。。 这不是非常正常的嘛? 选华为倒是会成为新闻。

就跟中国的电信运营商不选华为, 反而去选爱立信一样, 都是小概率事件。

中国的,选华为;
北欧的,选爱立信;

这样挺好。 各自把各自的篱笆扎紧。
 
北欧国家选择爱立信。。。。。 这不是非常正常的嘛? 选华为倒是会成为新闻。

就跟中国的电信运营商不选华为, 反而去选爱立信一样, 都是小概率事件。

中国的,选华为;
北欧的,选爱立信;

这样挺好。 各自把各自的篱笆扎紧。
你没仔细看,之前丹麦电信用的是华为设备。现在为了安全,换了爱立信。
 
upload_2019-3-20_10-39-51.png


"There are two things I don’t believe in," Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Tuesday, referring to Germany's standoff with the United States over Huawei's inclusion in her country's 5G rollout. "First, to discuss these very sensitive security questions publicly, and, second, to exclude a company simply because it’s from a certain country."

Europe now seems likely to settle on 'careful and considered' inclusion of Huawei instead of any blanket bans. Chancellor Merkel stressed this week that a joined-up EU response would be "desirable", and Italy and the U.K. are also backing away from Washington's prohibition on Huawei's 5G technology. If they fold, it is likely the broader European Union will follow suit. And if those key European allies can't be carried, what chance Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East?

There comes a tipping point in any battle, and with this one, we may be just about there. Even as the head of the U.S. European Command told the Armed Services Committee "we’re concerned about [Germany's] telecommunications’ backbone being compromised... If [Huawei] is inside of their defense communications, then we’re not going to communicate with them," the industry was delivering a very different message.

"We’ve not seen any evidence of backdoors into the network,” said Vodafone’s most senior lawyer in the U.K. “If the Americans have evidence, please put it out on the table.”

What Vodafone and other industry leaders have to say carries serious weight. Governments will be swayed by the network operators, and so the telecoms industry will likely decide Huawei's fate. They control investments and 5G rollout schedules. They also have the technical expertise and talk glowingly about the Chinese manufacturer's innovation. The company filed more patents than anyone else last year: “An all-time record by anyone,” the WIPO director general told reporters.

The turning point

Last month's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona has proven the turning point in the long-raging battle between the United States and Huawei. Ahead of the event, it looked very much like the world's leading telecoms equipment manufacturer was on the backfoot. The U.S. campaign ahead of MWC had been relentless. Vice President Mike Pence traveled across the Atlantic to call "on all our security partners to be vigilant and to reject any enterprise that would compromise the integrity of our communications technology or national security systems," and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to make it clear that “if [Huawei] equipment is co-located where we have important American systems, it makes it more difficult for us to partner alongside them.”

Every Huawei interview and press briefing for month after month was a defense of their security record, an insistence that they don't spy for Beijing. But then Huawei pulled off a well-orchestrated PR masterstroke at MWC. And everything changed.

Huawei’s rotating chairman, Guo Ping, used a keynote speech at the event and media follow-ups to turn defense into attack. “The Snowden leaks,” he said, “shone a light on how the NSA’s leaders were seeking to ‘collect it all’ - every electronic communication sent, or phone call made, by everyone in the world, every day. The more Huawei gear is installed in the world’s networks, the harder it becomes for NSA to ‘collect it all’. Huawei hampers U.S. efforts to spy on whomever it wants.”

Guo was playing to the world’s gallery. In an instance Huawei provided a plausible reason to take U.S. warnings at less than face value. In reality, there was already a softening of the international stance but this hastened it. MWC is home turf for Huawei. They basically sponsor the event. Their logo is everywhere. The industry likes their technology and believes it can mitigate the risk. And, ultimately, their trump card is that the risk remains theoretical. There has not been any tangible evidence presented of data collection for Beijing.

Multiple fronts

But even as the PR battle swings in their favor and the commercial impact looks less damaging than was thought earlier this year, there remain company court battles to be fought in the U.S. and charges against their CFO. Huawei has pled not guilty to its U.S. indictment and launched its own litigation against the government. These battles will take months or even years to resolve, and in the interim, the real war for the world's 5G networks will be won or lost.

At MWC, Huawei announced 5G agreements with ten operators, including Switzerland's Sunrise, Iceland's Nova, Saudi Arabia's STC and Turkey's Turkcell - whose CEO said of Washington's campaign against Huawei: "This is an insult to our industry. We do know how to run tests and protect our networks, we always have."

The real issue, though, relates to potential splits in the Five Eyes. For Washington to cut defense communications with Germany is one thing, but the U.K. is its closest intelligence-sharing partner. And the U.K. does not currently look on track for a prohibition of Huawei technology in its 5G networks. "It’s a hugely complex strategic challenge which will span the next few decades, probably our whole professional lives," Jeremy Fleming, the head of U.K. intelligence agency GCHQ said recently. "How we deal with it will be crucial for prosperity and security way beyond 5G contracts.”

"Trust needs to be based on facts, facts must be verifiable, and verification must be based on common standards," said Ken Hu, Huawei's deputy-chairman as he opened a 'Cyber Security Transparency Center' in Brussels this month.

5G underway

Germany launched its 5G spectrum auction this week. Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Telefonica Deutschland and 1&1 Drillisch will participate in a three-week process that could raise as much as €5 billion for the federal government. Huawei isn't involved in the auction but would be a material supplier to the networks once deployments get underway.

With that in mind, Angela Merkel said that "so far, lots of countries have used Huawei technology. That’s why the federal government has not taken the approach of simply ruling out any contractor or stakeholder, but we have set standards for those bidding for 5G technology... We will give everyone a chance, but [we] shouldn’t be naive.”

Closer to home

The U.S. battle against Chinese tech shifted closer to home this week, with defense chiefs taking aim at Google for its engagement in China. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs told U.S. senators that "we watch with great concern when industry partners work in China knowing that there is that indirect benefit. and frankly indirect may not be a correct characterization of how it really is, it's more of a direct benefit to the Chinese military."

And Google is just one of many U.S. technology companies that engage in China and need to come to terms with the potential for that technology to be deployed in the country's surveillance state, including the controversial subjugation of the Muslim population in Xinjiang.

Here (and more broadly) money talks, of course. The global 5G prize and the ongoing U.S.-China trade war are simply too large to fall to security rhetoric. With the tide now turned in Huawei's favor, it is arguably more likely that President Trump could recognize the value of that card in ongoing talks. There had been some talk of the president using Huawei as a bargaining chip, it might be that the sacrifice in doing so has become significantly less material.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg was markedly more measured this week than his U.S. colleagues when answering questions on the subject. "We are now consulting closely," he told reporters. "We will assess the issue and find out how NATO as an Alliance can, in the best possible way, address the challenges related to investments in 5G infrastructure."

Huawei is now on the front foot - whether it has fully won its war with Washington will be known in the coming weeks.
 
华为产品问题很多,但是价格大大的便宜。
 
你没仔细看,之前丹麦电信用的是华为设备。现在为了安全,换了爱立信。
所以, 人家回归传统价值, 固守自己的地盘, 难道不是很正常嘛?
之前, 远在天边的丹麦, 选用南海之畔的华为, 根本就是叛逆的异常而已。
 
所以, 人家回归传统价值, 固守自己的地盘, 难道不是很正常嘛?
之前, 远在天边的丹麦, 选用南海之畔的华为, 根本就是叛逆的异常而已。
啥回归传统价值? 是在低价的诱惑和安全之间作出了选择而已。
 
花钱买东西,想买啥买啥啊....
 
啥回归传统价值? 是在低价的诱惑和安全之间作出了选择而已。
北欧的归北欧, 中国的归中国。
它一个北欧国家, 把中国的华为捞走了, 这就叫捞过界, 会被江湖同道砍死的。

所以, 赶紧老实回归。
 
丹麦人口还没有南京多呢,没有多少个基站。中国的5G合同是以多少万个基站为单位的,大太多了。这对于华为的市场占有率几乎没影响。,象征意义远大于实际意义。
 
华为的东西虽然产品质量低劣,受中国政府补贴而价格便宜,但其销售人员给出的回扣很多很诱人,而且经常使用歪门邪道来赢得合同。
 
丹麦人口还没有南京多呢,没有多少个基站。中国的5G合同是以多少万个基站为单位的,大太多了。这对于华为的市场占有率几乎没影响。,象征意义远大于实际意义。

upload_2019-3-20_11-15-30.png
 
华为的东西虽然产品质量低劣,受中国政府补贴而价格便宜,但其销售人员给出的回扣很多很诱人,而且经常使用歪门邪道来赢得合同。
等着老向来拍你:monster:
 
后退
顶部