[请求帮助] 老人旅行常用英语

ygzhao

资深人士
注册
2002-06-17
消息
1,297
荣誉分数
90
声望点数
208
我记得有个朋友以前发过一个贴,是老人旅行时的常用英语,英汉对照,非常有帮助,可是我怎么也找不到了。 哪位专家帮助找找? 非常感谢。
 
1 请帮我找一下我的座位。(把登机牌上的座位号让人家看一下)
Excuse me. Could you please help me to find our seats?

2 请帮我换一下座位,使我能和我妻子坐在一起。
Excuse me. Could you please change our seats in order that my wife and I can sit together?

3 请告诉我行李怎么放?
Excuse me. Could you please show me how to put the baggage?

4 请告诉我怎么系安全带?
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to fasten the safety belt?

5 请告诉我怎么打开安全带?
Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to unfasten the safety belt?

6 我想要杯水,不加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me a glass of water? No ice, please.

7 我想要杯水,加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me a glass of water? Ice, please.

8 我想要杯橙汁,不加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me some orange juice? No ice, please.

9 我想要杯橙汁,加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me some orange juice? Ice, please.

10 我想要杯苹果汁,不加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me some apple juice? No ice, please.

11 我想要杯苹果汁,加冰,谢谢。
Could you please give me some apple juice? Ice, please.

12 我想要杯咖啡,谢谢。
Could you please give me a cup of coffee?

13 我想要一条毛毯,谢谢。
Could you please give me a blanket?

14 我想要一个枕头,谢谢。
Could you please give me a pillow?

15 请问厕所在哪里?
Could you please tell me where the washroom (toilet) is?

10 我不知道怎么使用厕所,你能帮我一下吗?
Excuse me. I don’t know how to use this washroom. Could you please help me?

11 这个门我打不开,你能帮我一下吗?
Excuse me. I can’t open this door. Could you please help me?

12 有人在厕所里,他不知道怎么打开门,你能帮忙把门打开吗?
Someone is in the washroom. He can’t open the door. Could you please help us?

13 入境卡(报关单)我不会填写,你能帮我填一下吗?
Excuse me. I don’t know how to fill in the Customs Declaration Card. Could you please help me to fill in the form?

14 我女儿帮我准备了这张入境卡(报关单),我们签了名。它能用吗?
My daughter printed this Customs Declaration Card for us. We signed it. Is it valid?

办转机手续时可能会用到的话:

1 请问去海关怎么走?
Could you please tell me where the customs is?

2 我不懂英语和法语,请帮我找一个会说普通话的人好吗?
I can’t speak English and French. Could you please help me find a person who can speak Mandarin Chinese?

3 我们的航班号是AC030(北京到温哥华),是加拿大航空公司的飞机,请问我们的行李在哪里找?
Our plane is AC030(from Beijing to Vancouver),could you please tell us how we can find our baggage?

4 我想办理行李托运,到渥太华。谢谢!
I want to ship (i.e., consign) my baggage to Ottawa, please. Thank you.

5 我们赶不上去渥太华的AC138号飞机了,请帮我们安排下一趟飞机,并请将航班号、起飞时间和登机口写下来,谢谢?(爸:你要拿出笔让他把这些东西写下来)
Excuse me. We missed the plane AC138 for Ottawa. Could you please arrange the next plane for us to Ottawa? And please write down the flight number, what time the next plane will take off, and which gate we should go through to board the plane. Thank you.

6 我们要去渥太华,请问在哪里转乘AC138号飞机?请将登机口写下来。
We want to go to Ottawa. Where should we transfer the plane AC138 (Air Canada)? Please show us the direction. And please write down the gate number. Thank you.

7 我要去渥太华,请问我到哪里换乘加拿大国内航班?
I want to go to Ottawa. Where should I transfer the domestic plane of Air Canada? Thank you.

8 请问到渥太华的登机口在哪里?
Where is the gate to board the plane for Ottawa? Thank you.

9 请问到渥太华的这趟航班的登机口是多少?请写下来。
Could you please write down the gate number for this flight to Ottawa? Thank you.

10 请问去渥太华登机时间是什么时候?
What time will it be for boarding the plane to Ottawa? Please write down it.

11 请问是从在这乘坐去渥太华的飞机吗?
Excuse me. Is it here we take the plane to Ottawa?
12 请问是该登机了吗?
Excuse me. Is it the time to board the plane?

13 请还给我们的护照和机票。
Please give me back our passports and plane tickets. Thank you.

在温哥华等飞机时可能会用到的话:

1 请问现在是几点钟?
Excuse me. What time is it? Thank you.

2 请问厕所在哪里?
Could you please tell me where the washroom (toilet) is?

3 请问你能帮我换些零钱吗?我需要几个1元硬币和2元硬币?
Could you please change this money for me? I need several one-dollar and two-dollar coins.

4 请问你能帮我换些零钱吗?我需要几个25分的硬币?
Could you please change this money for me? I need several 25-cent coins.

4 我不知道怎么打长途电话。请问您能帮我拨个电话吗?电话号码是1-***-*******。我会付电话费的。
Excuse me. I don’t know how to make a distance call. Could you please help me to make a call to 1-***-*******? I will pay the call.

5 (可找人帮忙打对方付费电话,这样你不用花钱,全部费用有我们付。具体方法应该在每个公用电话处有说明,懂英语的人一看就会)你能帮我打一个对方付费的电话吗?电话号码是1-***-*******。
Could you please help me to make a collect call? The phone number is 1-***-*******. Thank you.

6 我想买些吃的?(这时你可以用手指一下要买的东西)
I want to buy something to eat. Thank you.

7 我想买瓶水?
I want to buy a bottle of water. Thank you.

8 我想买些喝的东西?(爸:这时你可以用手指一下要买的东西)
I want to buy something to drink. Thank you.
 
过来,一路中文没问题的!空姐,地勤都会讲中文的,再说同机的人也有很多中国人。不用担心不会说英文的啊!

你就个老人,写好你这里的联系地址和电话。就行了!救急用
 
非常感谢 challenger
 
后退
顶部