2010-03-22 下午Osifu開示

  • 主题发起人 主题发起人 obert
  • 开始时间 开始时间

obert

新手上路
注册
2013-11-07
消息
98
荣誉分数
1
声望点数
18
2010-03-22 下午Osifu開示
Osifu's Discourse (Mar-22-2010 afternoon)​

Osifu 16:34:13
所有眾生都是聽自己的,你也不例外。
All sentient beings are led by themselves and so are you, no exception.
你自己才是自己的主人,一切決斷的權力都在你自己心中。
Only you are the master of yourself. All rights of making decisions lie in your own mind.
Osifu充其量是一個向導、是一個引路人、是一個路標。
Osifu is at best a guide, an advisor and a signpost.
Osifu也是與時俱進的!
Osifu advances with the times as well!
Osifu審慎地、清醒地、歡欣地、冷靜地看待每一個新生事物。
Osifu treats every newborn thing prudently, soberly, delightedly and calmly.
Osifu歡迎地球人類順應宇宙規律的每一個進步、發展和飛躍。
Osifu welcomes earthman’s every progress, development and leap that are in conformance with cosmic laws.
Osifu歡喜佛法,也贊歎其他善法教門。
Osifu enjoys the Buddha Dharma and also praises other denominations of good teachings.
Osifu是一個徹徹底底的地球人,但Osifu不僅僅站在地球人的角度說話。
Osifu is an absolutely complete earthman, but Osifu speaks not only from earthman’s perspective.
Osifu常說一句話“跳出三界看三界,跳出地球看地球”。
Osifu often says the word that we should view the Three Realms beyond the Three Realm and view the Earth beyond the Earth.
Osifu也說過一句話“都要做一個站在宇宙的高度思維的人”。
Osifu also said the word that everyone should be the man who thinks standing at the height of the universe.
Osifu希望我們每一個人要把宇宙裝在心裏。
Osifu expects that each of us should put the universe into mind.
Osifu希望我們每一個人思維時,不要忘了,我們是宇宙的一分子或者說我們就是宇宙的全部。
Osifu expects that each of us never forgets that we are a part of or just the entireness of the universe when we are thinking.
很多人忘記了:我們是宇宙的一分子或者說我們就是宇宙的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of the universe.
很多人忘記了:我們是自然界的一分子或者說我們就是自然界的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of nature.
很多人忘記了:我們是地球的一分子或者說我們就是地球的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of the Earth.
很多人忘記了:我們是生物界的一分子或者說我們就是生物界的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of the organic sphere.
很多人忘記了:我們是人類的一分子或者說我們就是人類的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of human beings.
很多人忘記了:我們是社會的一分子或者說我們就是社會的全部。
But many people have forgotten that we are a part of or just the entireness of the society.
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的肆無忌憚!
The oblivion results in everyone's unscrupulousness!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的自我中心!
The oblivion results in everyone's selfishness!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的目空一切!
The oblivion results in everyone's superciliousness!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的無知無畏!
The oblivion results in everyone's ignorance and daredevilry!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的迷失真我!
The oblivion results in everyone losing the true self!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的貪嗔癡慢!
The oblivion results in everyone's greed, hatred, ignorance and pride!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的越陷越深!
The oblivion results in everyone sinking deeper and deeper!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的六道輪回!
The oblivion results in everyone's cycle of death and birth in the six destinies!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的血淚成河!
The oblivion results in everyone's river of blood and tears!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的曆劫悲歌!
The oblivion results in everyone's sad songs for eons!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的有家不回!
The oblivion results in everyone’s unwillingness to return home!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的有祖不認!
The oblivion results in everyone’s unwillingness to acknowledge the ancestor!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的有根不尋!
The oblivion results in everyone’s unwillingness to look for the root!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的有元不歸!
The oblivion results in everyone’s unwillingness to return to the origin!
這些遺忘,就造成了每一個人的有圓不滿!
The oblivion results in everyone’s unwillingness to fulfill the perfection!
呵呵
至簡至易的道理,可人類卻蒙昧了多生曆劫。
Well, the principles are extremely easy and simple, however, the human beings have been kept in the darkness for so many lifetimes and kalpas.
譬喻,佛心性海如大海,你就是大海中的一滴水,回歸吧!
For example, the Buddha Source and Nature Ocean is like the vast sea, while you are a drop of water in it. Let’s return back!
不然,你還想怎麼樣?
If not so, what else do you want?
譬喻,宙心如光的海洋,你就是光海中的一粒光子,回歸吧!
For example, the cosmic source is like the sea of light, while you are a single photon in it. Let’s return back!
不然,你還想怎麼樣?
If not so, what else do you want?
譬喻,宇宙本元是能量信息密碼的海洋,你就是能量信息密碼海中的一個信息密碼能量團,回歸吧!
For example, the cosmic origin is the sea of energy-information-code, while you are a cluster of energy-information-code in it. Let’s return back!
不然,你還想怎麼樣?
If not so, what else do you want?
玩兒的不夠嗎?
Haven't you played enough yet?
苦的不夠嗎?
Haven't you suffered enough yet?
輪回的不夠嗎?
Haven't you transmigrated enough yet?
因緣果報的不夠嗎?
Haven't the retributions of causes and effects been enough yet?
愛恨情仇的不夠嗎?
Haven't the love and hatred been enough yet?
征戰殺伐的不夠嗎?
Haven't the battles and massacres been enough yet?
業海沉淪的不夠嗎?
Hasn’t the indulgence in the karmic sea been enough yet?
互傷互害的不夠嗎?
Haven't the mutual hurt and harm been enough yet?
報恩報怨的不夠嗎?
Hasn’t the paying of gratitude and revenge been enough yet?
討債還債的不夠嗎?
Haven't the debt collection and debt repayment been enough yet?
若覺得還不夠,那就自己選擇---繼續。
If you feel it's still not enough, just choose the option by yourself---going on.
若覺得已經夠了,那就自己選擇---回歸。
If you feel it's enough, just choose the option by yourself---returning.
離開宙心是你自己的抉擇;回歸宙心也是你自己的抉擇!
Leaving the cosmic source is your own choice; returning there is also your own choice!
離開佛心是你自己的抉擇;回歸佛心也是你自己的抉擇!
Leaving the Buddha Source is your own choice; returning there is also your own choice!
離開性海是你自己的抉擇;回歸性海也是你自己的抉擇!
Leaving the Nature Ocean is your own choice; returning there is also your own choice!
離開本元是你自己的抉擇;回歸本元也是你自己的抉擇!
Leaving the origin is your own choice; returning there is also your own choice!
一切善法,一切教門,都在試圖說清楚這個問題。
All good dharma and all denominations are trying to reveal that clearly.
Osifu 17:25:21
一切善法教門,都在試圖解決回歸問題,只不過是有的指向階梯,有的指向終極。
All good dharma and denominations are trying to solve the problem of returning. Just some of them point to the ladder, while some of them point to the ultimate destination.

Osifu’s Teachings Translation Group Email: osifue@gmail.com
Website: http://www.osifu.net
 
后退
顶部