Osifu:宇宙對地球的綜合診斷及評估. Apr-17-2012

  • 主题发起人 主题发起人 obert
  • 开始时间 开始时间

obert

新手上路
注册
2013-11-07
消息
98
荣誉分数
1
声望点数
18

2012-04-17 上午Osifu開示
Morning Osifu’s Discourse ( April 17th, 2012 )



Osifu 8:30:41
當Osifu坐到電腦前,想對大家說些什麼的時候,總覺得有千言萬語想說,而又不想多說。因為過去已經說得太多。
When Osifu sits in front of the computer and wants to say something to you, Osifu always feels that there are thousands of words to say. But Osifu does not want to say more because Osifu has said too much before.


心裏一直有一個聲音,“又過去了一天,為人類奉獻的有效時間又少了一天。”
There is always a sound in mind, "Another day has gone away, and another day has been cut from the available time to dedicate to humankind."


Osifu在盡心盡力,Osifu已經盡心盡力了。
Osifu is doing his best and has done his best.


喚醒眾生太難太難。
However, it is far too hard to awaken living beings.


引導眾生“回心向善,回心向佛”太難太難。
Guiding living beings to tune their minds to kindness and to restore their minds to Buddha nature is much too difficult.


我們再不回頭,後果不堪設想。
The consequence would be unimaginably disastrous if we still don’t tune our minds.


我們來看看宇宙對地球的綜合診斷及評估:
Let us look at the comprehensive diagnosis and assessment for the Earth given by the universe.


1、能源問題亟待調整解決。
1. The energy issue should be adjusted and solved immediately.


2、能量場問題亟待調整解決。
2. The issue of energy field should be adjusted and solved immediately.


3、地磁場問題亟待調整解決。
3. The issue of geomagnetic field should be adjusted and solved immediately.


4、生態環保問題亟待調整解決
4. The issue of ecological and environmental protection should be adjusted and solved immediately.


5、人口超限問題亟待調整解決。
5. The over-population issue should be adjusted and solved immediately.


6、救拔超度問題亟待調整解決。
6. The issue of rescuing and releasing living beings should be adjusted and solved immediately.


7、天地人聯通問題亟待調整解決。
7. The issue of connection among Heaven, Earth and Human should be adjusted and solved immediately.


8、地球平衡問題亟待調整解決。
8. The issue of the Earth's balance should be adjusted and solved immediately.


9、違背規律問題亟待調整解決。
9. The issue of violation against the cosmic laws should be adjusted and solved immediately.


10、社會運行問題亟待調整解決。
10. The issue of social operation should be adjusted and solved immediately.


以上十大問題是地球目前最突出的問題。亟需調整解決,若不能盡快很好的調整解決,後果不堪設想。
The ten issues above are the foremost issues for the Earth, which should be adjusted and solved immediately. If those issues could not be adjusted and solved well as soon as possible, the results would be too dreadful to imagine.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於能源問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of energy problem.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於能量場問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of energy field.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於地磁場問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of geomagnetic field.
宇宙中很多星球毀滅於生態環保問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of ecological and environmental protection.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於人口超限問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the over-population problem.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於救拔超度問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of rescuing and releasing living beings.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於天地人聯通問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of the connection among Heaven, Earth and Human.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於星球平衡問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of planets' balance.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於違背規律問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of violation against the cosmic laws.


宇宙中很多星球毀滅於社會運行問題。
Many planets in the universe have been destroyed because of the problem of social operation.


這些先例在宇宙運行中並不鮮見,慘痛的教訓、前車之鑒太多了。
These precedents in the cosmic operation are not rare at all. There have been too many miserable lessons and too many precedential warnings.


這些無法回避的問題現在擺在了地球人類的面前。
These unavoidable issues are now placed in front of the human beings on earth.


我們應該積極地面對、冷靜地應對、巧妙地調整、智慧地解決。
We should actively face them, calmly handle them, ingeniously adjust them and wisely solve them.


我們不能越陷越深。
We cannot sink deeper and deeper.


我們不能不留後路。
We cannot burn our boats.


我們不能涸澤而漁。
We cannot drain the pond to catch fish.


我們不能焚林而獵。
We cannot burn the forests to hunt.


我們不能飲鴆止渴。
We cannot stop thirstiness by drinking poisons.


我們不能割肉充饑。
We cannot allay hunger by cutting our own flesh.


我們不能目光短淺。
We cannot be shortsighted and improvident.


我們不能急功近利。
We cannot be too eager for quick success and instant benefits.


我們不能違背科學。
We cannot violate science.


我們不能逆反規律。
We cannot go against the cosmic rules.


我們不能逆道而行。
We cannot perform against the Way.


我們不能自毀家園。
We cannot self-destroy our homeland.


我們不能自毀良田。
We cannot self-destroy fertile lands.


我們不能自毀綠水。
We cannot self-destroy the clear water.


我們不能自毀青山。
We cannot self-destroy green mountains.


我們不能自毀藍天。
We cannot self-destroy the blue sky.


我們不能自毀白雲。
We cannot self-destroy white clouds.


我們不能自毀生態。
We cannot self-ruin the natural ecology.


我們不能自毀健康。
We cannot self-ruin our health.


我們不能自毀地球。
We cannot self-destroy the Earth.


我們應當覺醒:
“愛地球、愛自然、愛億靈、愛人類、愛社會、愛家國、愛自己、愛一切。”
We should awaken:
“Love the Earth. Love Nature. Love all beings. Love humankind. Love the society. Love our home and country. Love ourselves. Love everyone and everything.”


是的,愛一切。愛就不要破壞。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is never to destroy.


是的,愛一切。愛就要精心呵護。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to give utmost care.


是的,愛一切。愛就要順道而行。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to perform according to the Way.


是的,愛一切。愛就要科學發展。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to develop scientifically.


是的,愛一切。愛就要可持續發展。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to develop sustainably.


是的,愛一切。愛就要和諧發展。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to develop harmoniously.


是的,愛一切。愛就要平衡發展。
Yes, love everyone and everything. To love is to develop in balance.


是的,愛一切。愛就要助其淨化。
Yes, love everyone and everything. Love means helping others to purify.


是的,愛一切。愛就要助其升華。
Yes, love everyone and everything. Love means helping others to sublimate.


是的,愛一切。愛就要助其圓滿。
Yes, love everyone and everything. Love means helping others to be perfect.


是的,愛一切。愛就要助其回歸。
Yes, love everyone and everything. Love means helping others to return to cosmos-source.


我們要懂得真愛。
We need to understand the true love.


我們要知道什麼是真正的愛。
We need to know what the true love is.


愛是奉獻,無我的奉獻。
Love is dedication, selfless dedication.


愛是光明,純淨的光明。
Love is light, pure light.


愛是規律,無為的規律。
Love is rule, unconditioned rule.


因為我們、億靈、諸佛如來本來一體。
所以我們的愛不需要理由。
Because we, living beings, all Buddhas and Tathagatas are ONE originally, it doesn’t need any reason for our love.


即是億靈同體,那就不要再手足相殘、同室操戈。
Since all living beings are ONE, we shall not continue to fight against each other and engage in internal strife.


一切日月星辰、山河大地、一花一葉、一石一沙和我們本來也是同體。
All things including the sun, the moon, stars, mountains, rivers, lands, flowers, leaves, stones and sand also share one body with us originally.


我們和宇宙本來同體。
Both the universe and we are originally ONE.


我們和自然本來同體。
Both nature and we are originally ONE.


我即宇宙,宇宙即我。
I am the universe, and the universe is I.


放下一切妄想分別執著,和宇宙相融。猶如滴水融入大海。
Set aside all false thoughts, discriminations and attachments. Harmoniously integrate into the universe, just like a drop of water immersing into oceans.


和宇宙相融,無我、無為、無欲、無求、清淨、平等、正覺。
Integrate into the universe. Be egoless, unconditioned, unselfish, desireless, pure, equal and properly enlightened.


該體驗的都已經體驗了,是時候該返本還原了。
It is time to restore the true nature for you have experienced all that were supposed to be experienced.


該經曆的都已經經曆了,是時候該回歸家園了。
It is time to return to the original homeland for you have gone through all that were supposed to be gone through.


該磨難的都已經磨難了,是時候該回心轉身了。
It is time to find the real mind and to step onto the returning journey for you have undergone all that were supposed to be suffered.


等待你們的好消息。
Await your good news.


Osifu 9:21:15
時刻祝福你們!
Bless you all the time!



Osifu’s skype id: sifu.o
Osifu’s Email:osifu@hotmail.com
Email: osifue@gmail.com
Website: http://www.osifu.net
 
宇宙有意识吗?请分别举例说明宇宙与人类不仁滴可类比点
這個要請對宇宙更有體悟的樓主來回答。
在我看來宇宙沒有意識,無所謂仁。比如地球再過十億年就要被太陽烤乾了,所有的生命都要滅絕。說宇宙有化育萬物之德,那是崇尚德性的人的投射。人類文明發展到今天,僅管有很多貪痴嗔等等的缺限,也受限於我們生理的構造與生存的本能,基本上還是替彼此著想的。比如我在這裡回帖,我想到的是:
(1) 不回應似乎不禮貌,使人失望
(2) 不回應可能被誤會以為自己答不出來
(3) 回應可以宣傳自己的思想給別人知道
這些都是社會性的反應。當然也有人的反應是"你這個笨蛋我才不屑與你說話" 但這是少數。
 
這個要請對宇宙更有體悟的樓主來回答。
在我看來宇宙沒有意識,無所謂仁。比如地球再過十億年就要被太陽烤乾了,所有的生命都要滅絕。說宇宙有化育萬物之德,那是崇尚德性的人的投射。人類文明發展到今天,僅管有很多貪痴嗔等等的缺限,也受限於我們生理的構造與生存的本能,基本上還是替彼此著想的。比如我在這裡回帖,我想到的是:
(1) 不回應似乎不禮貌,使人失望
(2) 不回應可能被誤會以為自己答不出來
(3) 回應可以宣傳自己的思想給別人知道
這些都是社會性的反應。當然也有人的反應是"你這個笨蛋我才不屑與你說話" 但這是少數。
您回答滴也太高深,每次都云山雾罩滴,仿佛高人般....“曲高和寡”就是表扬您这类有修养、有正常人不能理解滴智商和情商滴人吧:cool:
BTW楼主好象没有责备宇宙滴意思吧
 
后退
顶部