2011-10-10 早上Osifu開示:

  • 主题发起人 主题发起人 obert
  • 开始时间 开始时间

obert

新手上路
注册
2013-11-07
消息
98
荣誉分数
1
声望点数
18
2011-10-10 早上Osifu開示:
Morning Osifu's Discourse ( October 10th, 2011 )



南無本師釋迦牟尼佛!
Namo original teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!
南無本師釋迦牟尼佛!
Namo original teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!
南無本師釋迦牟尼佛!
Namo original teacher Shakyamuni Buddha!

為期十一天的印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛的朝聖之旅從9月28號卯時起航到10月8號卯時圓滿結束。
We have completed the 11 days India Buddhist pilgrimage that began at 5-7am, 28/9/2011 and ended at 5-7am 8/10/2011.
一切都非常之圓滿!
Everything is successfully completed!
一切都非常之殊勝!
Everything is so extraordinary!
一切都非常之不可思議!
Everything is so incomprehensible!
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛心心相印!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we closely connected with Shakyamuni Buddha in our mind.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛光光相融!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we integrated with Shakyamuni Buddha in the light.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同波同頻!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we resonated with Shakyamuni Buddha in the same wave and the same frequency.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同心同行!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we advanced with Shakyamuni Buddha with the same heart and the same practices.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同功同德!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we shared with Shakyamuni Buddha the same merits and the same virtues.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同體同願!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we shared with Shakyamuni Buddha the same body and the same vows.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛無礙融通!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we integrated with Shakyamuni Buddha without any barriers.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同宗同族!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we have the same ancestor and the same race with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛同源同根!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we found the same root and the same source with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛攜手前行!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we move forward hands by hands with Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛大道踐行!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we are practicing the Great Way as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛以身演道!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we demonstrated the Way with own conducts as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛引領億靈!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we guide the millions of living beings as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛祥和宇宙!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we made the universe to become more auspicious as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛風雨同舟!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we are in the same boat as Shakyamuni Buddha.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛乘風破浪!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we sail through wind and waves as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛穿時越空!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we travelled through time without barriers as Shakyamuni Buddha does.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛重塑金身!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we remolded our golden body as Shakyamuni Buddha did.
踏著釋迦牟尼佛的足跡,我們和釋迦牟尼佛明揚正法!
By stepping on the footprint of the Shakyamuni Buddha, we spread the true Dharma as Shakyamuni Buddha does.

我們和釋迦牟尼佛是一體的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we are ONE.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是同心的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we share the same mind.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是同願的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we have the same vow.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是同根的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we own the same root.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是同源的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we come from the same source.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是同宗的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we have the same ancestor.
我們和釋迦牟尼佛是不二的。
Shakyamuni Buddha and we are non-dual.
是的,我們皆是毗盧遮那佛的化身。
Indeed, all of us are the incarnations of Mahavairochana Buddha
是的,我們皆是大日如來佛的化身。
Indeed, all of us are the incarnations of Great Sun Tathagata.
是的,我們皆是佛心性海的一道靈光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light of the Buddha mind and Nature Ocean.
是的,我們皆是宇宙中心的一道靈光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light of the cosmic center.
是的,我們皆是大道本源的一道靈光。
Indeed, all of us are spiritual light of the source of the Way.

是的,我們一念無明加入了這個虛幻的遊戲。遊戲該結束了。
Indeed, we join the illusory game because of a though of ignorance. It is time to terminate the game.
是的,我們一念無明進入了這個虛幻的夢境。夢境該覺醒了。
Indeed, we enter the illusory dream because of a though of ignorance. It is time to wake up from the dream.
是的,我們一念無明墜入了這個虛幻的紅塵。紅塵該化空了。
Indeed, we fall into the illusory world because of a though of ignorance. It is time to realize the emptiness.
是的,我們一念無明投生了這個虛幻的娑婆。娑婆該凈化了。
Indeed, we born in the illusory Saha world because of a though of ignorance. It is time to purify ourselves.

弟子們!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是覺悟之路!
My disciples!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of enlightenment!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是菩提之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of Bodhi!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是成佛之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of Buddha hood!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是正覺之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of Proper Enlightenment!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是慈悲之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of compassion!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是度脫之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of salvation!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是回歸之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of returning and reunification!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是圓滿之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of complete perfection!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是行證之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of realization!
印度朝拜釋迦牟尼佛歸來,要有一個新的開始。接下來的路,是明覺之路!
It calls for a new start after coming back from India Buddhist pilgrimage. The next road is the way of full consciousness!

新的開始
A new beginning.
新的起點
A new starting point.
新的征程
A new journey.
深信自己
Believe in yourself.
深信佛法
Believe in Buddha dharma.
深信我佛
Believe in Buddha.
深信因果
Believe in cause and effect.
深信大道
Believe in Great Way.
深信回歸
Believe in returning and reunification.

Osifu祝福大家:今生今世必定圓滿解脫!
Osifu wishes everyone: To gain complete freedom in this life.
Osifu祝福大家:今生今世必定圓滿使命!
Osifu wishes everyone: To complete the mission satisfactorily in this life.
Osifu祝福大家:今生今世必定圓滿回歸!
Osifu wishes everyone: To return to original home satisfactorily in this life.
Osifu祝福大家:無量光!
Osifu wishes everyone: infinite light !
Osifu祝福大家:無量壽!
Osifu wishes everyone: eternal lifespan!
Osifu祝福大家:無量能!
Osifu wishing everyone: infinite energy!
Osifu祝福大家:無量愛!
Osifu wishing everyone: eternal love!
Osifu祝福大家:無量智!
Osifu wishing everyone: limitless Wisdom!.


Osifu’s Teachings Translation Group
Email: osifue@gmail.com
Website: http://www.osifu.net
 
后退
顶部