My wife is pretty healthy and got the AZ 1 week ago and is still getting headaches. Her Dr. said she should be okay, we are taking her blood pressure 4 times a day. The Dr says if they don't stop by the end of this week to go to the hospital. We are not waiting that long, I am taking her to the hospital as soon as I get home. She absolutely refuses to get a second dose of it.
Maybe we should get more info before we allow them to put this stuff into our bodies.