1. Official Guide for GMAT Review 9th Edition from ETS:
- $31.95 + taxes from chapters.ca
- over 1000 actual GMAT questions,
- answers explained by test authors,
- actual essay topics, sample responses and scoring info,
- comprehensive Math review.
2. Princeton Review's Cracking the GMAT, 2000 Edition
by Geoff Martz
- $53 + taxes from chapters.ca
- Computer Adaptive Test
- 3 complete sample tests on CD-ROM
- complete answers and explanations for all practice test questions.
- expert advice on taking the GMAT on a computer
- help with data sufficiency, algebra, geometry, reading comprehension, essays and more.
Both books are barely used, in mint condition! I'll sell both books for $65.