情人节的铃声(小小小说水水水楼)

袖子,你是不是学过翻译啊,这是多好的哲理诗啊
 
其实翻译的一部分网上也有相近的,我不过改动了些,顺口而已,算我取巧了。;)
 
:cool::cool::cool: 赞一个!袖子MM好文采!

妹妹,你穿着高跟鞋,坐那歇着。姐姐帮你去放狗跑一圈;)

狗狗跑了几圈,带回来的东西都不一样。看来wiiwii果然熟读英文900句,不会吟来也会唱。;)姐姐也顺着他改几句。就当姐姐闲着:D


I know that I shall meet my fate
我知道我终将与命运相会
somewhere among the clouds above.
在那云之上。
Those that I fight I do not hate,
与之而战的,我不怨恨。
Those that I guard I do not love,
为之而战的,我不贪爱
My lovely girl is you,
我可爱的普拉达姑娘啊
My lovely girl is cold,
你终于如此冰冷,
No likely end could bring her loss
沒有什么能使她失损     
Or leave her happier than before.
也不会使她幸福半分
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
我之战斗,不为法律、不为义务、
Nor my girl, nor cheering crowds.
不为我的姑娘、不为欢呼的掌声。
A lonely impulse of some delight,
而是孤独的愉悦冲动
drove to this tumult in the clouds.
催我驱上这喧闹的长空
I balance all brought all to mind,
云海浮沉,往日历历在目,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
未来的似已惘然,
A waste of breath the years behind.
过去的已如尘烟。
In balance with this life, this death.
生死乃一线之间。
 
后退
顶部