谭书记居然批评中国,反了

eetimes

知名会员
注册
2005-12-10
消息
400
荣誉分数
85
声望点数
138

The World Health Organization took the rare step of criticizing China on Tuesday, using its first press conference of the new year to express disappointment that Beijing has still not given permission to United Nations investigators to probe the origins of the coronavirus pandemic.
 
需要会员看原文,粘贴一下呀
到处新闻都有,本来他就不是听命于中国的,非给人家安上。愿意信什么都好,自由。
 
需要会员看原文,粘贴一下呀
The World Health Organization took the rare step of criticizing China on Tuesday, using its first press conference of the new year to express disappointment that Beijing has still not given permission to United Nations investigators to probe the origins of the Coronavirus pandemic.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters that several scientists on the U.N. agency’s team researching the pandemic’s source had left their home countries on Monday and Tuesday after the Chinese government had agreed to allow their entry.

But while team members were en route, Tuesday, the WHO was told that Chinese officials had not yet finalized the necessary permissions for their arrival, Dr. Tedros said.

Some members were still waiting for visas, said Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s emergencies program, and at least one member has begun returning home.

“Today we learned that Chinese officials have not yet finalized the necessary permissions for the team’s arrival in China. I am very disappointed with this news given that two members had already begun their journeys and others were not able to travel at the last minute,” read a quote from WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom, which was tweeted by the agency.

Michael Ryan, head of the WHO’s emergencies programmed called the delay “frustrating.”

Negotiations between the WHO and China about the mission have lingered on for months. China will not let the team begin its work until every member is signed off individually.

The virus’ spread was first recorded late in 2019 in and around Wuhan, China, which is widely believed to be the starting point of the pandemic. But China has been pushing back against the idea that the pandemic started there, with state media routinely citing unsubstantiated reports that the Coronavirus had been reported in other parts of the world before the Wuhan outbreak.

From animals to humans

The WHO team wants to focus its research on Wuhan. It is believed the virus spread from animals to humans at a market in the city.

Of the two members of the WHO team already on their way to China, one has returned home, while another broke off the trip in a third country. Two further members only got news of the cancellation with minutes to spare.

Despite earlier assurances, Beijing said that it did not have their entry papers.

Ryan said Tedros has once again told China how urgent the mission is. Chinese officials have now said the needed documents will be processed quickly.
 
bi ao 子
说句
老板完事儿不给钱

就能变成圣女?
 
这事儿难了。
 
这个病毒在西方折腾得太厉害,不少各个领域知名的人,年纪大的死于这个病毒,还是希望早点调查清楚,不然华人在海外都会影响
 
这个病毒在西方折腾得太厉害,不少各个领域知名的人,年纪大的死于这个病毒,还是希望早点调查清楚,不然华人在海外都会影响

这事明白着,还要查什么?对华人肯定有影响。
 
加油折腾,以后有新病毒出来,没有国家愿意首先报告了,等大家一起玩完就好。
 
这个病毒在西方折腾得太厉害,不少各个领域知名的人,年纪大的死于这个病毒,还是希望早点调查清楚,不然华人在海外都会影响
这很难,一个嫌疑犯很难证明自己无罪,除非其他地方找到实证,如果根本不找,难以自辩清白。
 
我希望 中、美、欧等多地,对等地去研究2019年下半年同一时间段内 对 influenza-like illness (ILI) 既有的 surveillance program 所存储的样本,或者其它研究存储的样本
这很难,一个嫌疑犯很难证明自己无罪,除非其他地方找到实证,如果根本不找,难以自辩清白。
 
谭德塞资料照。 法新社图片来源 : 法新社

世界卫生组织(WHO)秘书长谭德塞(Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus)5日「一反常态」罕见批评北京当局,他对中国官员至今仍迟迟不完成「允许WHO专家调查团入境,以调查新冠肺炎起源」的相关许可,感到非常失望。

谭德塞5日在WHO每日例行的疫情简报会上,罕有地批评中共当局。他表示, WHO国际专家调查团的团员,原本打算在24小时内,陆续从各自的母国出发,前往中国(调查肺炎起源),这是WHO与中国政府间敲定的其中一项安排。但就他了解,因为中国官员仍未为这些专家,完成入境所需的许可,有两名专家已启程,其他人都未能成行,「对于这项消息,我感到非常失望」。他说,已向中国高层清楚表达这次调查是WHO的优先任务,而中国向他承诺,「会加快内部作业程序」,令手续尽量完成。



媒体随后追问谭德塞,专家目前人在哪裡?WHO突发卫生事件执行主任莱恩(Mike Ryan)补充说明,专家组原订5日陆续出发前往中国,但有2位成员因为路途较远,所以提前出发,因为尚未获得包括签证等必要许可,其中一位途中打道回府,另一位先降落在第三国等待签证。

莱恩说,不希望专家白跑一趟,而谭德塞已向中国提出交涉,「希望这仅是行政问题,可以很快解决」,WHO对此情况感到沮丧,希望中国在接下来数小时内能解决问题。

武汉肺炎于2019年12月8日在中国武汉爆发,但中国政府第一时间选择封杀消息,到了12月31日才向WHO通报,且直到1月中旬才「改口」病毒有人传人迹象,决定封城武汉,但病毒已「早一步」随著陆客春节出国,扩散全球,至今已夺走逾180万人的性命。

WHO的194个成员国,于去年5月19日的世界卫生大会(WHA)视讯会议中,表决通过「对武汉肺炎疫情及病毒源头,(赴中国)进行独立调查」。WHO的2名专家去年7月时曾赴中国,但两人只在北京待了3周、未造访武汉,令西方国家质疑北京是否会履行要辨别病毒来源的承诺。

而在武汉肺炎由中国蔓延全球近一年后,谭德塞终于在去年11月27日宣布,WHO的国际专家调查团将要前往「中国武汉」调查病毒起源。

然而,由于距武汉肺炎爆发已逾一年,加上WHO突发卫生事件执行主任莱恩(Mike Ryan)去年10月5日曾提到,WHO已经把国际专家调查团的专家名单提交给中国当局考虑(consideration),正等中国点头。这也使得这项调查的透明度及成果备受关注
 
这很难,一个嫌疑犯很难证明自己无罪,除非其他地方找到实证,如果根本不找,难以自辩清白。
那你倒是让联合国调查人员进去啊!

你一边说难以自证清白, 一边不让别人来证明你的清白。 你这不是平白的增加嫌疑吗? 这个时刻, 有闲心玩双手互搏, 很开心吗?
 
后退
顶部